onsdag 19 januari 2011

Why I chose to blog about this country



I have chosen to blog about The United States of America. 
As long as I can remember I've always wanted to go there.
My aunt who lives in California opened my eyes for USA when I was a kid.
She visits Sweden every summer and always have so much fun things to tell us when she gets home. I guess I got fascinated by her enchanting stories and wanted to have as much fun as she has.
And not only do my aunt live in America, my cousin went there to study and is now married to the sweetest guy ever and have the two cutest kids alive. She is now living the dream. 
With a big house and a perfect family. And that's not it, my grandpa is American from birth, which makes me a quarter American. So I guess that is the main reasons why I chose this country.
Also because I could take some help from my American soul mate who also visits me during summer. But I'll come back to you on that one, I will totally dedicate her a own blog post. 

XOXO Rebecca

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar